the Former head of the Main Directorate of economic security and counteraction of corruption (Guebipk) interior Ministry Denis Sugrobov placed in the colony to a penal insulator (SHIZO). On Friday, June 22, according “Rosbalt”.
According to a source familiar with the situation, immediately after the end of the quarantine in new colonies (IR for former employees of law enforcement bodies in Mordovia) of Drifts encountered various claims from the guards. Pretty quickly all over the fact that a prisoner placed in a punishment cell.
the Official reason for placing the former General in the punishment cell was the refusal of mopping. However, the source did not rule out that this is only a pretext for putting pressure on the prisoner.
“In my opinion, the colony began pressing Denis Alexandrovich. It for a short period of “threw” in an exemplary IR, showed how well you can sit. And then immediately transferred to another, and sent to prison. I suspect this is only the beginning of his difficulties. What is pressed? Know when IR will come some operational staff with questions,” he said.
December 19, 2017, became known that the Supreme court of Russia has softened a sentence to the former head of the MIA anti-corruption (Guebipk), Denis Sugrobova: instead of 22 years, the General will spend in prison 12. The sentence Sugrobova rendered in April the same year, he was found guilty of organizing a criminal community, which was attended by his subordinates.
a surveillance Camera recorded a mass brawl with shooting, which occurred in Makhachkala (Republic of Dagestan). The record publishes REN TV.
Ministry of defence in the Day of memory and grief published on its website digital copies of declassified documents from the beginning of the great Patriotic war. Among them, the first directives, orders, premium sheets and captured German map with the plan “Barbarossa”.
the Ministry said that the published documents will allow you to “counter the growing momentum of the falsification of history, documented debunk many false myths have become a crucial element in the system of military-Patriotic education of youth.”
According to the Ministry, search and digitization of previously unpublished documents did the Department of information and mass communications together with the Central archives Department.
the head of the Russian interior Ministry Vladimir Kolokoltsev said that he had received a visa to participate in the forum UN. It is reported RIA Novosti.
On the question of whether complexity due to the fact that earlier bells was included in the sanctions list of the USA, the interior Minister replied in the negative. “Special problems I do not see and not feel,” — said Kolokoltsev.
“I Can even say more — the organization of protection of our delegation, of movement, dealt U.S. Department of state, did not cause any complaints. Everything was done efficiently, with dignity and no problems here especially we don’t see,” he added .
interior Minister takes part in summit of heads of police departments of the countries-members of the United Nations (UNCOPS) in the headquarters of the United Nations.
In April U.S. Treasury has published new the sanctions list. It was a Minister of internal Affairs Vladimir Kolokoltsev and head of the main Department of internal Affairs to combat extremism Timur Valiulin, the head of the security Council Nikolai Patrushev and commander in chief of Regardie Viktor Zolotov.
These names were also mentioned in the so-called “Kremlin report” — the list of high-ranking officials close to the President of Russia, which is planned to apply sanctions. Valiulin and Fradkov the document did not appear.
reckless driver in a new Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG, 22-year-old Rahmatullah Hajiyev, staged a major accident with three dead on Kutuzovsky Prospekt, videoed his race on the streets of Moscow and put them on Instagram. On account rah005 in the social network currently has 33 thousand people.
On the alleged culprit is the picture of the same Mercedes-Benz AMG, which burned down on Kutuzovsky Prospekt. In the video, a young man drifting through the streets of Moscow, involved in racing street racing flash right in front of the body of KAMAZ. The footage also captures the moment of the meeting of the reckless driver to the police.
There are in Instagram and a picture of his car with two sports cars with the caption: “These three today smashed the capital”. In the comments to the last publish, some users write that in the time of the accident he was moving at a speed of 200 kilometers per hour. The cost of a new Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG starts from six million rubles.
Previously, reported that the originator of a major accident on Kutuzovsky Prospekt, Hajiyev was the worst offender of traffic rules. The young man, who was driving a Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG, was born in the town of Buynaksk (Republic of Dagestan).