the terrorist attack in the Eastern Afghan province of Nangarhar killed 25 people. It is reported Reuters.
responsibility for the attack was claimed by banned terrorist organization “Islamic state” (IG). It is noted that a terrorist blew up a car bomb near celebrating the Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr (in Russia better known as Eid al-Fitr).
reported previously, Taliban (banned in Russia) has announced a temporary ceasefire following a similar decision by the government of Afghanistan. On this measure, the Taliban went for the first time in 17 years. Members of the movement decided to observe a truce for three days before the holiday to celebrate the end of fasting in the Muslim Holy month of Ramadan.
the Syrian army with the support of the aerospace defence forces of Russia prevented the breakthrough of militants in the direction of Palmyra. On Monday, June 11, with reference to the Center for conciliation of the warring parties (TSPVS) in Syria, reports TASS.
“on June 11 at about 04:00 Moscow time in the South of the province of HOMS Syrian government forces with the support of the Russian space forces prevented an attempt of break of insurgents from the area of the village of al-TANF in the direction of Palmyra,” — said the center.
As noted, during the clashes five breaks to Palmyra militants were liquidated, were also destroyed they owned a pickup truck and a motorcycle. “The remaining militants are spread out and walked back in the direction of the illegally occupied by the United States of the settlement FL-TANF,” stressed the Russian military.
the Center for conciliation of the parties also indicated that the attempts of break of terrorists from under the floor-Tanpa controlled by the us military, are ongoing on a regular basis. “The Syrian refugee camp, Rukman near the U.S. military base at al-Tape, due to the lack of access by the Syrian authorities has become a haven for militants from Syria, including terrorists ISIS (old name is banned in Russia organization “Islamic state” — ed. “the Tape.ru”), and source of replenishment of terrorist groups in the Central part of the country”, — noted in TSPVS.
the Russian military has stressed that such developments contributes to the critical humanitarian situation in the camp, Rukman and a long opposition to American servicemen from the military base of al-TANF any attempts to deliver humanitarian assistance to the Syrian government or international organizations.
Staged video about the use of chemical weapons will become a new reason for the airstrike of the US coalition against Syria. On Monday, June 11, said official representative of Russian defense Ministry major General Igor Konashenkov. His words leads RIA Novosti.
As explained Konashenkov, after the spread of the video in the Western media, the United States together with its allies will be able to launch missile and air strikes on Syrian government targets. Also, allegedly captured on video chemical attack will have to justify an offensive operation against militants the Syrian government forces on the Eastern Bank of the Euphrates, said the representative of the military.
on the Night of 14 April, the United States, Britain and France struck a joint strike on the Syrian facilities where, presumably, were produced and stored chemical weapons. The occasion was the message of his application on 6 April in the city Duma — the last uncontrolled forces of President Bashar al-Assad village in Eastern ghouta.
responsibility for the incident, Western countries put on the Syrian military. The Russian side believes that the use of chemical weapons was a provocation.
One American soldier was killed and four were injured as a result of an ambush organized group “al-Shabab” in Somalia. About it reports Telegram-channel 4 Directorate involved in the review of the activities of the terrorists.
the Incident occurred last Friday. Us special forces have supported the local troops RAID against militants in the East, one of the poorest countries in Africa. The terrorists fired at the checkpoint near the town of Jamaame, mortars and small arms, after which the American-Somali forces decided to retreat to a nearby town, but were ambushed by the Islamists.
on 25 January it became known that the us military helped Somali security forces clash with militants, during which they killed a minor. The military operation was conducted in the region of lower Shabelle, on 18 January. During the firefight, killed five terrorists, six more wounded. As it turned out, some of the destroyed extremists were under the age of 18.
Troops of Yemen’s President Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi was subjected to missile attack by the Huthis. About it reports TV channel “al-Masirah”.
a Group of missile forces of Houthis launched ballistic missile forces of the Arab coalition on the West coast of the province of TA’izz in Yemen. It is noted that the rocket was launched, type M-2.
Earlier, on may 10 unknown struck a missile attack on a ship with a cargo of Russian wheat off the coast of Yemen. Released the rocket fell into the hold in which there were 50 thousand tons of grain.