Bus Ministry went to check the fire safety of the shopping centre and caught fire

Vladimir was on fire going to check fire safety TC bus Ministry with reporters, said “Interfax” with reference to the press service of the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the region.

“Journalists and the representative of the Ministry of emergency situations left today on the bus, which belonged to the Department, to verify compliance with the requirements of fire safety in shopping centres. Soon, the cabin came the smoke and then the fire in the engine compartment. The driver promptly evacuated passengers and put out the fire. None of the 12 passengers on the bus were not injured,” — said the Agency representative offices.

the fire occurred in the engine compartment of the bus the GROOVE. According to the interlocutor Agency, the incident occurred on Wednesday afternoon near the bus stop “Hotel “Zarya””.

Reporters provided a different bus, which they went on a trip through shopping malls.

After a fire in the Kemerovo TC “Winter cherry”, in which were killed 64 people, including 41 children, for people sent yourself to check the safety of shopping malls.

“Ask why there’s no fire escape, why is there no fire extinguisher,” — urged residents at a spontaneous meeting Vice-the Governor of the Kemerovo region Sergey Tsivilev.