Jumped out of the burning “Winter cherry” the boy was discharged from the hospital

11-year-old boy who jumped from the fourth floor of the shopping centre, “Winter cherry” in Kemerovo when you try to run away from the fire, was discharged from the hospital. About the Agency RIA Novosti said the representative of the Regional children’s hospital.

“Boy, today was discharged for home rehabilitation. His condition is good, he walks, sits. After a month waiting for his next course of rehabilitation,” he said.

the young patient at admission was diagnosed with a poisoning with products of burning, a bruised liver, heart, kidney, lung, fracture of the pelvis without displacement. The main difficulty was the problem of the lungs, of the child hooked up to a ventilator, but the doctors of children’s regional hospital coped with this for a day.

in the fire, the boy lost both parents and younger sister. His guardian will become a grandmother.

March 25, in the Kemerovo shopping and entertainment complex “Winter cherry” there was a fire, which due to the negligence of officials and numerous violations of fire protection regulations, killing 64 people, including 41 children. According to one version, the cause of the fire was faulty wiring, the other is arson. The incident was investigated several criminal cases, arrested seven people.